Hazendal Wine Estate Reinvented

Hazendal Wine Estate on the Bottelary Road is now open Yesterday I was on my way to Stellenbosch when I noticed that Hazendal Wine ...

Hazendal Wine Estate on the Bottelary Road is now open


Yesterday I was on my way to Stellenbosch when I noticed that Hazendal Wine Estate is now officially open to the public again after quite an extended period of renovations. I have been eagerly following their progress on Social Media, so I could not resist popping in quickly to take a few pics with my cell phone.

I stay within close proximity of Hazendal, so I visited them quite frequently in the past, see some 'before' pictures CLICK HERE

The blending of the old with the new works very well for me and I think they have done a magnificent job! There are plenty of highlights, but I just love the new Hazendal Pavillion.

The new Wine Lounge, Avant-Garde Restaurant and Babushka Deli each have a seat with my name on it and I can't wait to return to experience some of Executive Head Chef, Michélle Theron's (ex La Motte) culinary delights. 

There are so many things to see and experience I suggest you check out their website for all the details at www.hazendal.co.za.

You can also stay up to date with the latest news and happenings on Social Media:

Twitter : @HazendalWine
Facebook: @hazendalwine
Intstagram: @hazendalwine

Also follow the hashtags: #HazendalReinvented #HazendalReimagined #HazendalRelaunch or use them when you post something about Hazendal Wine Estate.

Here are some of the pics I took yesterday with my cell phone:

The Russian Tea Graden



Hazendal has redefined the traditional conference experience with a custom-built state-of-the-art conferencing facility.





The Wine Tasting Lounge
The Hazedal Chenin Blanc 2018  was fermented and matured in a combination of French and Hungarian 500l oak barrels for a period of nine months, while the balance was fermented and aged in stainless steel tanks.
Wine Ambassador, Mervin Kayster showing off the new Hazendal Scarlet Sails Méthode Cap Classique 2014
The Avant-Garde Restaurant


The Hazendal Pavilion is in a striking setting, it can host an intimate function accommodating up to 20 people






The Kraal is a heritage site that once housed travellers’ oxen, The Kraal offers the perfect setting in which to host an al fresco wedding with a touch of rustic. 
Hazendal’s Marvol Gallery is excited to showcase works from the owner’s private collection of Russian art and artifacts.


Hazendal’s Marvol Gallery is excited to showcase works from the owner’s private collection of Russian art and artifacts.

An “urban farmhouse kitchen” is probably the best way to describe Babushka Deli.






Opening its doors in March 2019, Wonderdal will be the first of its kind in Africa: is a magical place that ignites curiosity and shapes a world of learning that encourages interest in science, life skills and their physical abilities. 
Plenty of parking space at Hazendal

You Might Also Like

0 comments